Alta Pro offers competitively priced Insurance Agents E&O coverage in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin with a “A” rated, non- admitted carriers.
|Supplementary Payments – No Deductible Applies|
- Subpoena Expense: $10,000 per policy period if Insured requests the Company’s assistance
- Disciplinary Action: $ 25,000 per policy period and Company will provide defense
- Loss of Earnings Reimbursement: $ 500 per day for each Insured up to maximum$10,000 per claim and Policy Aggregate of $25,000
|Insolvency Coverage – Can Be Amended By Endorsement|
- B+ or Better by AM BEST at time of placement. Coverage for member insurers of the State Guaranty Fund or Guaranty Association in the State or States of Domicile of the subject risk, risk or such entities; or were guaranteed by a governmental body of bodies and/or the coverage was placed with an insurance carrier through a state established residual market insurance program; or the coverage was placed with a County Mutual reinsured by carriers rated by A.M. Best as A or higher.
|Extended Reporting Period percentages based on annual premium:|
- Damages-only deductible (first dollar defense) is available if: Firm has not had more than one claim with incurred exceeding $5,000 in past three (3) years.
- Deductible Minimums start at $1,000. AmTrust does have financial requirements for insureds wanting higher than normal deductible options.
|P&C insurance agencies engaged in the marketing, selling and servicing of insurance policies. Agencies selling life, accident and health products will be eligible, provided the income from these products is less than 50% of the total Agency commission income.|
|Maximum revenue to be eligible for the program are:|
- Up to $10,000,000 commission income for P&C agents.
- Up to $5,000,000 net retained commissions for MGAs, wholesalers, PAs and MGUs.
|Energy, Long Haul Trucking, Professional Liability, and Wet Marine are surcharged based on the percentage of business. Long Haul is defined as over 300 miles in a day/ overnight trips.|
- Reinsurance intermediaries
- Captive insurance agencies
- Third party administration and administrators
- Real estate agents and brokers
- Stand-alone insurance consultants and marketing firms
- Variable life and viatical placements
- Insurance companies and other risk bearing entities
- MGAs, PAs or MGUs that handle claims with coverage and settlement discretion over terms and/or conditions or appoint sub agents with binding authority.
For those firms that do not fit within the above program guidelines, Alta Pro offers several other highly rated insurance carriers. For hard to place risks, such as firms with adverse claims histories, Alta Pro Plus can provide solutions.